The AFP Edmonton and Area Chapter knows that great fundraising staff are crucial to any organization and we want to help you find the right one for your organization by posting your job on our webpage.
Our Chapter membership comprises of over 200 members that encompass Edmonton and surrounding communities including Slave Lake, Red Deer, Lloydminster, Grande Prairie and Fort McMurray.
The cost for members is $250 plus GST and $350 plus GST for non-members.
Information to send in for Job Postings on the Chapter webpage:
- Job title
- Name of the organization that is hiring
- Submission deadlines (please note postings will remain on the website until the closing date has passed or for 30 days, if no closing date is specified.)
- Logo (jpeg) of the hiring organization (Please make sure that all logos are no bigger than 550x250 pixels)
- Link to the application page on your website
- Job posting in pdf format
To post a job opportunity with us, please e-mail the information to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Glenrose Rehabilitation Hospital Foundation
The Glenrose Hospital Foundation is currently seeking a Director Fund Development.Read More
Alberta Cancer Foundation
The Alberta Cancer Foundation is seeking a Development Officer, Major Gifts in Edmonton and CalgaryRead More
Canadian Olympic Foundation
The Canadian Olympic Foundation (COF) is seeking a Chief Executive OfficerRead More
University of Alberta
The Alberta School of Business is seeking an Associate Director, Alumni and EventsRead More