The AFP Edmonton and Area Chapter knows that great fundraising staff are crucial to any organization and we want to help you find the right one for your organization by posting your job on our webpage.
Our Chapter membership comprises of over 200 members that encompass Edmonton and surrounding communities including Slave Lake, Red Deer, Lloydminster, Grande Prairie and Fort McMurray.
The cost for members is $250 plus GST and $350 plus GST for non-members.
Information to send in for Job Postings on the Chapter webpage:
- Job title
- Name of the organization that is hiring
- Submission deadlines (please note postings will remain on the website until the closing date has passed or for 30 days, if no closing date is specified.)
- Logo (jpeg) of the hiring organization (Please make sure that all logos are no bigger than 550x250 pixels)
- Link to the application page on your website
- Job posting in pdf format
To post a job opportunity with us, please e-mail the information to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MS Society of Canada
The MS Society of Canada is seeking to fill the role of President & CEORead More
CKUA Radio Network
CKUA Radio Network is seeking to fill the position of Director, Finance & AdministrationRead More
YMCA of Northern Alberta
The YMCA of Northern Alberta is seeking a Vice President, Fund DevelopmentRead More
University of Alberta
The Augustana Faculty of University of Alberta is seeking an Assistant Dean, AdvancementRead More