The AFP Edmonton and Area Chapter knows that great fundraising staff are crucial to any organization and we want to help you find the right one for your organization by posting your job on our webpage.
Our Chapter membership comprises of over 200 members that encompass Edmonton and surrounding communities including Slave Lake, Red Deer, Lloydminster, Grande Prairie and Fort McMurray.
The cost for members is $250 plus GST and $350 plus GST for non-members.
Information to send in for Job Postings on the Chapter webpage:
- Job title
- Name of the organization that is hiring
- Submission deadlines (please note postings will remain on the website until the closing date has passed or for 30 days, if no closing date is specified.)
- Logo (jpeg) of the hiring organization (Please make sure that all logos are no bigger than 550x250 pixels)
- Link to the application page on your website
- Job posting in pdf format
To post a job opportunity with us, please e-mail the information to us at email@example.com.
University of Toronto
The University of Toronto, Faculty of Arts & Science is seeking an Executive Director, AdvancementRead More
Symphony of New Brunswick
The Symphony of New Brunswick is seeking a Director - Donor RelationsRead More
Edmonton Meals on Wheels
Edmonton Meals on Wheels is seeking a Community Engagement & Fund Development ManagerRead More
TELUS World of Science - Edmonton
The TELUS World of Science - Edmonton is seeking a Development Associate, SponsorshipRead More
Alzheimer Society of Alberta & Northwest Territories
The Alzheimer Society of Alberta & Northwest Territories is seeking a Provincial Lead - Fundraising, Donor Relations & MarketingRead More
Edmonton Humane Society
The Edmonton Humane Society is seeking a Coordinator, Donor AdministrationRead More