The AFP Edmonton and Area Chapter knows that great fundraising staff are crucial to any organization and we want to help you find the right one for your organization by posting your job on our webpage.
Our Chapter membership comprises of over 200 members that encompass Edmonton and surrounding communities including Slave Lake, Red Deer, Lloydminster, Grande Prairie and Fort McMurray.
The cost for members is $250 plus GST and $350 plus GST for non-members.
Information to send in for Job Postings on the Chapter webpage:
- Job title
- Name of the organization that is hiring
- Submission deadlines (please note postings will remain on the website until the closing date has passed or for 30 days, if no closing date is specified.)
- Logo (jpeg) of the hiring organization (Please make sure that all logos are no bigger than 550x250 pixels)
- Link to the application page on your website
- Job posting in pdf format
To post a job opportunity with us, please e-mail the information to us at email@example.com.
Nature Conservancy of Canada
The Nature Conservancy of Canada is seeking a Senior Development OfficerRead More
Canadian Mental Health Association
The Canadian Mental Health Association is accepting Request for Proposals for a Fund Development ConsultantRead More
Concordia University of Edmonton
Concordia University of Edmonton is seeking a Director of Fund DevelopmentRead More
University of Saskatchewan
The University of Saskatchewan is seeking a Director of External Relations - College of EngineeringRead More
Oilers Entertainment Group
The Oilers Entertainment Group is seeking a Grant Specialist for an 18 month termRead More